Re: New Blocker Criterion Proposal: Same default packages for all arches

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 10:24 PM, Adam Williamson <adamwill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 2017-05-10 at 16:52 +0200, Kamil Paral wrote:
> For this particular Firefox example, what is the core problem that you're
> trying to fix here? Is it the fact that Firefox excluded many arches from
> builds? From my QA POV, since it excluded arm, it's a blocker, since arm is
> primary.

There is not, in fact, any blocker criterion which simply makes it a
blocker issue to disable a package build on a primary arch. There are,
I think, several 'legitimate' cases of this, in fact.

I didn't specify my full thinking process. I wanted to write it like this:
firefox no longer available for arm -> arm is primary arch -> release criteria apply for arm -> release criteria say that default browser must work -> blocker
(until either firefox is available and working again, or until that particular arm edition replaces firefox with a different default browser)