Langpacks

I was wondering why, if I install Fedora Workstation in a language other than English, I can find langpacks-en.noarch installed, but not the one related to the language selected during the installation process.

In fact, while many applications are in the language selected during the installation phase (and during the gnome initial setup), for instance LibreOffice and man pages are still in English, and I have to install langpacks-it by hand.

Ciao
A.