Re: Testing requests: blocker bug confirmations

On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 13:52:09 -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:

> > Absolutely no plugins installed. "about:plugins" refers to a disabled
> > "OpenH264 Video Codec provided by Cisco Systems, Inc." somewhere below
> > ~/.mozilla, but deleting that doesn't change anything.
>
> Hum, that's interesting, then - I was going on the source context:
>
> unconfined_u:unconfined_r:mozilla_plugin_t
>
> I guess maybe some other files in Firefox have that context, even
> though it looks specific to plugins?

The file the alert refers to is shown as hex numbers, which looks like
some unrelated bug in the tool, and converting it to ASCII, it refers to a
temporary file:

  /home/personal_tmp/mozilla-temp-5642305 (deleted)

The beginning of that path is based on a redirected $TMPDIR, but
this SELinux issue is not related to the Firefox tab crashes.