Re: Fedora 26 Alpha 1.5 compose check report

Be it as is - most probably, the issue will be temporary: Watched over a couple of months, it seems every second kernel subversion is a bit difficult to build in even for system maintainers, so for example I remember v4.9 was quite not a joyful product while the use of 4.10 has exclusively made me a winner all on my tested systems within, especially a crowd of simple command line programs seem to run much more fluently and even faster since 4.10 but without any awful events. I am grateful for recently seeing my Korora 25 (the last distribution I have still been operating with KDE Plasma instead of Xfce I have lastly fled to) updated to it! That way good hope for 4.12 ... ; )