Re: Fedora 26 Alpha 1.5 compose check report

I think this problem might come out of the way of embedding of the last two RCs (3 and 4) of kernel 4.0.0 into Fedora:

Me, I operate an fc27 Rawhide and since RC3 have seen one of my six CPU cores (FX6300 on Sabertooth 990FX) being 99% engaged all the time, but without any underlying zombie process recognized by the task manager: I know about just from watching the Gkrellm system monitoring tool and from failing printer connections. Albeit, the 4.11 kernel CAN work right because I set up an openSUSE Leap 42.2 with just the same edge kernel version (from SUSE's special kernel repository), and over there the operational results appear continuously left free from any CPU load failures respectively overdrives ...