Re: Moan about dnf on Rawhide

On Mon, 2017-02-20 at 17:46 +0100, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> The person, who added this
> prerequisite, should leave Fedora, IMNSHO.

This kind of tone is unacceptable and a clear violation of the Code of
Conduct:

https://getfedora.org/code-of-conduct

"Be respectful. Not all of us will agree all the time, but disagreement
is no excuse for poor behavior and poor manners. We might all
experience some frustration now and then, but we cannot allow that
frustration to turn into a personal attack."

I'm placing you on moderation for this list.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey