Moan about dnf on Rawhide

[root@anglides ~]# dnf list kernel
ArgumentError: argument --obsoletes: conflicting option string: --
obsoletes
[root@anglides ~]#

This has been happening for a while now. Given that dnf is so critical
to updating Rawhide I would not have expected this to be the case.

1. The dnf tests are clearly not catching enough cases, this should not
have been released by the dnf development team in the first place.

2. The Rawhide integration tests should not have allowed this obviously
breaking application into the distribution.

3. It should have been fixed as the single most urgent thing because of
the status of dnf as a unique program in Fedora.

Yes I know Rawhide is a dangerous place to be, but there is danger and
there is danger. My feeling is that dnf should be treated more
specially than it appears to be.

Cathartic rant done.

--
Russel.