i386 Rawhide images (was: Re: Release validation testers: a question)

On Wed, 2017-02-15 at 14:31 +0100, GERHARD GOETZHABER wrote:
> I think availability of images will be essential before anything else
> can be done well!
>
> However, at present stage, there's an important question from my part,
> too: What happened about i386 images? The last one I found is from Feb.
> 8th. Besides my AMD 990FX system, I've an Acer Aspire 1 which in many a
> way is a machine as well for testing and working as simple in handling.
> There may be  a crowd of other people who like keeping similar good old
> stuff for evenly getting set up with new Linux software ...

It looks like the i386 install root creation is failing:

https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/compose/rawhide/Fedora-Rawhide-20170215.n.0/logs/i386/buildinstall-Cloud.i386.log

I think the same was happening to x86_64 until recently, so possibly
releng fixed it on x86_64 but forgot to fix it for i386 as well. I've
asked Dennis.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey