Release validation testers: a question

Hi folks! I've got a question for everyone who helps out with release
validation testing. It's related to the project to build a new system
for submitting those results. We have a ticket for designing that
system:

https://pagure.io/design/issue/483

and as part of the discussion there, we're wondering something. Given
that it's part of the new design that there's some kind of step where
you specify which particular image you're testing, does it make more
sense to you if you choose things in this order:

1. Pick a test to run
2. Pick an image to run the test on

Or this order:

1. Pick an image to test
2. Pick a test to run on the image

? It's pretty important to the design approach. Thanks!

(Please do feel free to read the ticket and mention any other thoughts
you have on the design, too.)
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey