Re: a couple of issues with Lmod and 'man' bash completion

On 01/20/17 17:25, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> Anyway, I'm not a list moderator or even particularly interested in this specific issue,
> but lists work better when people try to keep them on-topic.

Add to that, that the "user list" has a wider audience so more "eyes" will see a question
and potentially offer help with released versions.  I feel that is the major selling point
for placing a query in a given list.

--
Fedora Users List - The place to go to get others to do the work for you