Re: a couple of issues with Lmod and 'man' bash completion

On Wed Jan 18 2017 05:45:17 GMT-0700 (MST) Patrick O'Callaghan
<pocallaghan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Since you're running F25, the appropriate forum is the Users list, not the
> Test list.

I'm not looking for user support, rather I want to confirm a bug [1].

> The Test list is for unreleased versions.

Actually there have been plenty of discussions on this list about current
Fedora releases. Now back to the point in question -- I run one Rawide
installation, where I first noticed the issue. To reliably test/troubleshoot I
needed two machines running an identical OS version.

--
Viorel

[1]:https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/
- users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -- Community support for Fedora users