problem in F25 shutdown process

Hi
is use external disks (USB) to collect TV films and TV shows. Yesterday I forgot to eject the external disk before shutting down F25. Result ratarata...... of the external disk during the shut down process. Currently I have no access to this disk (sata, 1TB) via F25, F24 and Windows I did not try so far.
The shut down process of F25 takes a lot more time, then the shut down process of F24/F23. Shutting down F25 a lot of code is displayed. I didn't make any modification, the system is as originally installed, with the last updates. This very long lasting shut down process seems to have been the same since Alpha. With F24/F23 I could shutting down the PC without destroying an external disk. My system Acer Laptop E5-571G-50K9, F25 Desktop Version 64bit, the external disk is connected with an USB adapter, it's a used internal disk. I don't know whether the disk has had an error previously or not, but I could save on it about 100GB films before shutting down without of the "ticking" of a moribund disk.
Kind regards