Re: future of official optical media support in Fedora

> On Tue, 2016-12-06 at 09:20 -0800, Adam Williamson wrote:
> > So an alternative to kparal's scheme would be to try and consider this,
> > and say we test:
> >
> > * Workstation live
> > * Everything netinst
> > * Server DVD
>
> Or we could simply state that required coverage is 'one release-
> blocking live, one release-blocking netinst, one release-blocking DVD
> image', without specifying which ones precisely. That gives a bit more
> flexibility and is easier to write.

Both approaches sound reasonable. However, it needs to be clear whether we're talking about release criteria, or just QA testing process optimization. Iow, what happens if one netinst boots from optical drive but a different netinst doesn't - do we block the release or not?