Please Test Staging Phabricator

As support for the Persona system has winded down, we finally have a
new method for logging into our phabricator instance (that should
also get rid of all those 500s on login).

My goal has been to set up the migration so that there's no account
fiddling needed to use the new auth system. Things are working in my
testing but I'd like to see more people test out the new auth method
before deploying all of this to production.

If you have the time, please try logging in to

https://phab.qa.stg.fedoraproject.org/

I've seen some errors from ipsilon about "Transaction expired, or
cookies not available", click on "Try to login again" and everything
should work.

If you run into problems, please let me know. There are a few accounts
which will need tweaking by hand (phabricator username doesn't match
FAS username so my script didn't work) but I wanted to make sure this
was working for more than just me before finishing things up.

Tim