Release validation events

Hey folks!

If anyone was really paying attention, you might wonder why there
hasn't been a new Rawhide release validation test event recently, when
according to the rules there should have been one - it's been more than
three days since the last event, and anaconda has had a new version
since then.

Well, there were a couple of bugs in the event creation bot. I've just
fixed those up and also moved the bot into Fedora infrastructure (up
till now it's been running on my personal web server). I'm hoping we'll
get an event for the next successful Rawhide compose; if not, it means
there's still some kind of bug in the bot, so I'll keep an eye on it.
:) Thanks folks!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey