Secondary screen is kept active even after it is unplugged (under Wayland)

Hello Team

I just want to ask if someone's having the same issue and if it is already reported in Bugzilla - I have following issue:

If I disconnect secondary (external) display from of my laptop (connected via HDMI cable), the external display remains active in the configuration and all opened applications remain on external screen that's not present any longer. I cannot see/use them until I turn the external display off in the display settings. Once this is done, laptop screen is refreshed and all applications appear on primary screen. Anyway the external screen (disconnected already) still remains in the settings as turned off.

If I do the same under X, the secondary screen disappears from display settings right after it is disconnected from laptop and primary screen is refreshed so all apps are moved on it from the disconnected screen.

I have this issue only with HDMI. I do not have this issue on other laptop connected via VGA to external display. VGA connection works as expected under Wayland.