Re: [Rawhide]Several packages are skipped because of broken dependency during Upgrade

On Wed, 2016-11-30 at 13:05 -0600, Bowen Wang wrote:
> Hi,
> I am running the command
> dnf upgrade --refresh
> but it seems several packages are skipped
> because of broken dependency.
> They are
> some gnome-shell-extension
> qt5-*
> and some other stuff.
>
> How can I solve the broken dependency? Thanks.

This isn't incredibly unusual in Rawhide, and usually gets fixed by the
packagers quite soon. If you see the same broken dependency for more
than, say, three or four days in a row, you can check the devel@ list
archives and see if you see any discussion about it, and if not, start
a thread about it.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey