Re: Fedora Rawhide 4.9.0 rc0 Kernel Crash

On Wed, 2016-10-05 at 13:30 -0500, Bowen Wang wrote:

> Another thing is that I can't find liveDVD installation ISO in the pub
> directory, will there still be liveDVD installation ISOs in the future?

What exactly do you mean by 'liveDVD installation ISOs'? Are you
talking about the Workstation live image, or something else?

In addition to the fedfind command cmurf gave, btw, you may find this
page useful:

https://www.happyassassin.net/nightlies.html
--
Adam Williamson