Fedora Rawhide 4.9.0 rc0 Kernel Crash

Hi everyone,
I have just upgrade my Rawhide to the newest release today, the kernel
version is 4.9.0-0.rc0.git1.1.fc26, on the start up, it first shows some
error message:
hub 1-0:1.0:activate->-113
hub 2-0:1.0:activate->-113
There are about 20 similar error messages.
After the message pop up, fedora just stuck at the initialization
interface, it cannot finish loading the f logo.
When I finally got into the OS, it says the kernel crashes.
Has anyone noticed that?

Another thing is that I can't find liveDVD installation ISO in the pub
directory, will there still be liveDVD installation ISOs in the future?

Sincerely,
Bowen Wang