Shifting fedora QA from fedorahosted to pagure

Sumantro and me were working upon the possibility of shifting QA
tickets to some other platform like pagure. Thanks Justin(jflory7) for
guiding .
Following are the points:-
1. Shifting to Pagure will be easy and efficient.
2. Wiki -----> overview
2. In the Pagure repo, priorities can be set for tickets based on
ranking, e.g. 10=urgent,20=high,30=normal, etc.(we can have custom
priorities)
3. Milestones----> Pagure milestones(has been improved)
4. Roadmap
*All the ticket with the tag roadmap will show up on the roadmap page.
*For each milestones defined in the settings of the project, the
roadmap will group tickets with the corresponding tag.
*Tickets with the tag roadmap that are not associated with any of the
milestones defined in the settings are group in an unplanned section.

5. All of the fields in both ticket type and ticket component are
likely best implemented in tags for tickets. That would allow for the
categorization and grouping of the tickets based on their keywords.
6. The blocked by and blocking feature is available in Pagure as metadata.
7. All other things can be easily implemented using tags.
8. As discussed in the last meeting, https://pagure.io/pagure-importer
can be used to import tickets.

I am putting this as a mail because, I wont be able to attend the meeting today.

Thanks and Regards
Kanika (a2batic)