Self-introduction: Charlie D Whitehead III

Hello, everyone!

I am thrilled to join the QA team and hope to also serve as a Fedora Ambassador.  I have worked with Linux both personally, and professionally since 1995.  Professionally, I have built and administered Linux-based HPC systems, embedded devices, and enterprise datacenters.  Personally, Linux is the primary operating system in my home, and has been since late 1995.  My hobby is developing tools to solve problems for family, friends, and colleagues, which would not be possible if it wasn't for Linux.

My name is Charlie, I'm 41 years old, and I live in Massachusetts, about 15 minutes from Red Hat HQ.  I have always been passionate about Linux, and I feel that I have a lot to contribute to the team.  I attend various computing conferences throughout the year, including the upcoming SC16, and would be thrilled to assist wherever I can.

Regards
--
Charlie D Whitehead III
charlie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx