Re: Fedora 25 not recognizing existing partitions

On 09/03/2016 01:14 PM, Scott Robbins wrote:
I stop installation when it doesn't detect the partitions, but I can
cetainly give fdisk and parted.  I'll make the bug report.  (I should add
that due to various and sundry issues, I don't know how much help I can
give anyone trying to debug, and yes, I realize how that makes it less
likely that this gets fixed)

Even though you don't finish the installation process, the important logs have already been created. You can either switch to the provided console or (my preference) add "inst.sshd" to the boot command line in which case you can ssh to the system you're trying to install to. Either way, the logs are in /tmp, so copy them to either a USB drive or another computer. At least one of them contains information on what the installer discovered about the disks and partitions.