Fedora 25 not recognizing existing partitions

I have tried this with the server net install and the server DVD.I  haven't been following this list that closely, but a cursory look
at archives doesn't show this problem.

On two laptops when I start to run the install, I choose let me configure
partitioning. In both cases, I wanted to remove an old Linux installation
(these laptops are mostly used for testing, so it might be Fedora on xfs,
some Debian or Ubuntu variant, or Arch, most of those on extfs4.)

The only existing partitions it sees, however, are some UFS FreeBSD
partitions. It doesn't see any of the existing Linux partitions.

It seems odd that I'd be the only one to run into this, so I'm wondering if
there is some change I've overlooked.  (Or, quite possibly, missed postings
on this list about it.)

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6