Re: Idea for graduation project

Regards Gavin for the advice. :)

On Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 5:17 AM, Gavin Flower <GavinFlower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 16/07/16 08:08, Claudiu Dorin wrote:

Could you be more specific?
What are you studying, what are the requirements for the project...

I did a simple inventory system with PHP & MySQL recently for the same purpose.

On Jul 14, 2016 6:47 PM, "Mohammed Tayeh" <mohamed94@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:mohamed94@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi everybody
    I am looking to an idea for my graduation project
    I can do it with PHP, android, Linux, other
    I have a long time and I can learn anything on this time if the
    idea need
    Please if you have any idea tell me ☺☺

    Thanks to all

If your data is important- DON"t use MySQL, nor MariaDB - PostgreSQL is far more robust!

Cheers,
Gavin