Self-introduction: Rodrigo de Araujo

Hello all!

My name is Rodrigo, I'm 32 y.o and I'm from Belo Horizonte, Brazil.

Fedora is my distro of choice since it's version 15 "Lovelock". I first started using Linux around 2002, but more "heavily" from 2009 until now.

I writing to ask for permission to join QA Team officially.

I already have been collaborating with the project in some ways. In QA specifically I usually include tags (specially on packages without tags) and I often vote for them. I currently hold the 5th position there, so you can have an idea of how active I have been.

I'm not a professional (I work on another field) but I intend to learn more about QA and help this team to test the distribution itself and its packages following the guidelines.
I already have a Red Hat Bugzilla account.

Other ways I collaborate with Fedora:

- Supporting users on Ask Fedora (mainly in Portuguese language);
- Participating actively on Fedora channels on Freenode as NumberStation01;
- Sending design concepts and suggestions to creation of new Fedora badges;
- Installing Fedora on my friends computers (5 users got to use Fedora because of me so far);
- Updating Wiki pages as this (Fedora 23 image);
- Trying to identify 404 errors on Fedora pages and alert people about it;
- Adding "Powered by Fedora" image on my blogs and websites;
- Liking and sharing Fedora content on social media;
- Participating in Facebook groups about Fedora.

I also plan to become responsible for a package in the repository in a near future.

As you see I am very keen to collaborate.

Here is my page: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Rodrigodearaujo

Once I join the QA team, can I get my fedoraproject.org alias​? I would be proud of using it.
I think it's a great way to publicize the project indeed.

With my best regards,

Publicitário e Editor Audiovisual

Rodrigo de Araujo
araujorodrigo1984@xxxxxxxxx / 31 99579-1088