Re: Pungi 4 milestone builds: proposals

> releng flipped any necessary switches for
> 'release' behaviour.

I think this is the only meaningful argument for having TC/RC distinction. Personally I'm fine with it both ways. It's nice to see which images are the ones "almost ready", but I'm not sure it's worth having more bits for releng to remember and flip.

> > TC's
> > alpha-0.1
> > alpha-0.2
> > alpha-0.3
> > alpha-0.4
> > beta-0.1
> > beta-0.2
> > beta-0.3
> > RC-0.1
> > RC-0.2
> >
> > legit RC's
> > alpha-1.1
> > alpha-1.2
> > alpha-1.3
> > alpha-1.4
> > beta-1.1
> > beta-1.2
> > beta-1.3
> > RC-1.1
> > RC-1.2

If we keep the TC/RC separation, I like the approach above.

> I think this still works a bit better if we add a 'Final' milestone
> rather than using the 'RC' milestone, but yeah, this isn't bad.

"Final" would be nice.