Re: criterion proposal: upgrading across 2 releases

> Adding that text to the packaging guidelines seems like a sensible
> idea, yep. You'd have to propose it in an FPC ticket, that's the
> procedure for packaging guideline changes IIRC.

After discussing this on the packaging mailing list, it seems we don't need any modifications of the packaging guidelines:
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/packaging%40lists.fedoraproject.org/thread/TAJRGAWPDKBKXUM2M5Y4MG44TEKCYC7J/

After further consideration, I've also created a FESCo ticket to officially approve this:
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/1534