Re: Scriptlet Failure When Upgrading (F23)

I forgot to add the output of:

rpm -q --scripts appstream

postinstall program: /sbin/ldconfig
postuninstall program: /sbin/ldconfig
posttrans scriptlet (using /bin/sh):
/usr/bin/appstreamcli refresh-index --force >&
/dev/null ||:

I'm afraid that doesn't tell me a whole lot ;-)

I guess it's supposed to run ldconfig both before and
after installing? ldconfig was a list of the system
libraries? It's been years since I poked around in
that stuff, so I don't recall exactly. Then, the
posttrans (is that also after running the install?)
calls the command line version of the program to
update its index and skip the output.

I think I got the gist of it :-)