Scriptlet Failure When Upgrading (F23)

I read somewhere that, when a scriptlet fails during
upgrade, one need only turn off selinux, run the
upgrade, and then turn selinux back on.

Fine, but I won't know in advance that a scriptlet is
going to fail and I'm not disabling selinux every time
I upgrade some packages, just in case there are some
pesky failing scriptlets, so...

1. Do I even need to worry about those scriptlets that
failed? Will something not be ungraded correctly and,
hence, not work or not be configured as intended?

2. Since the package already got upgraded, but the
scriptlets didn't, can I repeat the upgrade of the
package in question? How?