Re: Alpha Criterion Discussion: Desktop Backgrounds

On Fri, Aug 07, 2015 at 11:59:51AM -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
> > Here's a thought: maybe the Fedora background logo GNOME Shell plugin
> > could detect if running on an Alpha/Beta release (or on Rawhide) and
> > change appropriately?
> That's certainly what I thought would help with the whole backgrounds
> thing, yes - making it *more* complex and tied to advanced desktop
> -specific functionality.
> (you may wish to apply your sarcasm detector to the above sentence :>)

Aw man -- I was just about to take it literally. :)

In any case, the reasoning is: this is a one-time thing which would
then not require any updates or new design or action on any calendar.
Except, of course, keeping the branding widget/extension working, which
we want to do anyway.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>