Re: oversized icons in nautilus

On 05/24/2015 10:28 AM, Ronal B Morse wrote:

That's really odd. The behavior on my machine is just opposite. The slider adjusts the directory icons, the file icons remain constant. To adjust the file icons I need to use dconf-editor and change the value in org > gnome > nautilus > icon-view (logout/login to see changes). 24 is about right for my display.

RBM

Cancel my last. This really is screwed up as I get different behaviors depending upon which directory I happen to be looking at. Icons on /home, for example, behave differently than the icons in /Documents, both in regard to the slider and to dconf-editor settings.

I'll try and distill this enough to make a cogent bug report.

RBM