Re: LXDE Final TC1 and 'abrt-cli ls'

I believe it should be installed by default too. But I don't know against which component you should report it. Maybe somebody else will know.

02/05/2015 on 10.49 +0200, František Zatloukal wrote:
> Hi,
> the missing .service file (which is probably causing Segmentation
> fault) is provided by package abrt-dbus. Is that package installed?

Hi! Thank you for the advice!

That package wasn't installed. After obtaining it, 'abrt-cli ls' works.

So... Now the question is... Since (in my opinion) it should be there
by default, against what should I report this issue?

Thank you!

// Giulio (juliuxpigface)

> juliuxpigface@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> > Hi folks.
> >
> > I'm testing LXDE spin and I found what seems like an incorrect
> > behavior
> > .
> >

> > [root@localhost ~]# abrt-cli ls
> > Can't get problem list from abrt-dbus:
> > GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name
> > org.freedesktop.problems was not provided by any .service files
> >
> > (process:2069): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_ptr_array_sort_with_data:
> > assertion 'array != NULL' failed
> > Segmentation fault (core dumped)
> >

> > Since LXDE doesn't offer a graphical fronted for abrt by default, I
> > think that the impossibility to use at least abrt-cli is not a good
> > thing. The problem is... I'd like to report it as a bug, but I
> > don't
> > know the right component I can choose. I think it's not an issue
> > from
> > abrt-cli itself, since it works flawlessly on other spins.
> >
> > Does anyone have suggestions?
> > Kind regards.
> >
> > // Giulio (juliuxpigface)
> > --