LXDE Final TC1 and 'abrt-cli ls'

Hi folks.

I'm testing LXDE spin and I found what seems like an incorrect behavior
.

[root@localhost ~]# abrt-cli ls
Can't get problem list from abrt-dbus:
GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name
org.freedesktop.problems was not provided by any .service files

(process:2069): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_ptr_array_sort_with_data:
assertion 'array != NULL' failed
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Since LXDE doesn't offer a graphical fronted for abrt by default, I
think that the impossibility to use at least abrt-cli is not a good
thing. The problem is... I'd like to report it as a bug, but I don't
know the right component I can choose. I think it's not an issue from
abrt-cli itself, since it works flawlessly on other spins.

Does anyone have suggestions?
Kind regards.

// Giulio (juliuxpigface)