Re: Can't display text messaging -

On 04/27/2015 10:44 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
On 04/27/15 19:46,bobgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx  wrote:
>XFCE Mime editor only shows:
>  application/smil+xml    default    video
So as to leave no stone un-turned, I installed XFCE from the most current Beta and did an update.  I then installed T-Bird.  I again had no trouble to display the sample messages you posted to the list.

I installed a new hard drive in addition to the others and installed a new copy of F22b from the same USB flash drive. I rsync'd .thunderbird from a copy on the NSF server as I usually do and the iPhone text messages are displayed without any problem. I don't know what is causing the problem with the F-22 on the other drive. However I the other drive will be cleared and used for something else. Hopefully the problem was "cured with a re-install!"

What can I say, sorry for the noise?

Bob

--
Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA