Re: Can't display text messaging -

On 04/25/15 12:54, poma wrote:
"This system updated today, Thunderbird 31.5.0 can not display text"

arm build failed
so the overall build was stated as failed

You are beta tester?
No, I had a hard drive fail, had to re-install, and the beta version appeared that same day, so I tried it. I had intended to wait for the final.

However this works well enough so that I will continue to use it, can make do with work arounds ...

--

http://www.qrz.com/db/w2bod
box10 Fedora-22/64bit Linux/XFCE