Re: Shutdown after updates?

On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 16:38:00 +0200, Łukasz Posadowski wrote:

> W dniu 27.04.2015 o 23:17, Michael Schwendt pisze:
> > Another strange issue with F22. I bootet and the offline update procedure
> > started (without me having started it knowingly). When done, it said it
> > would shutdown after updates, and it really turnt off the machine instead
> > of rebooting.
> >
> > What has happened there? Is this configurable?
> >
> You probably left "install updates" checkbox on when you turned computer off using gnome menu. Easiest way to disable this is uninstall gnome-software.

The question is:
Why did it power off the computer after applying the updates?

Today when I explicitly asked gnome-software to apply 64 offline updates,
it did _not_ power off the computer but continued the boot process up to
GDM screen.

When and why does it decide to "shutdown after updates" during a reboot?