Re: Shutdown after updates?

W dniu 27.04.2015 o 23:17, Michael Schwendt pisze:
Another strange issue with F22. I bootet and the offline update procedure
started (without me having started it knowingly). When done, it said it
would shutdown after updates, and it really turnt off the machine instead
of rebooting.

What has happened there? Is this configurable?

You probably left "install updates" checkbox on when you turned computer off using gnome menu. Easiest way to disable this is uninstall gnome-software.

--
Łukasz Posadowski