Re: Release criteria notes

On 02/06/2015 04:51 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
Kickstart Delivery

>   Not really a criterion change, but we still list a diskette as a
>supported
>   delivery mechanism [0]. Should we remove this, or do we still
>actively test
>   using a diskette for ks delivery?
Hum, not sure. I know I haven't had a floppy drive for like ten years
so it might be hard to test, but people do do a lot of really weird
stuff.

Just a thought. We might want to have 'phase out' section and put last supported release and phase it out in next release. If it generates enough noise, we can move it back to main criteria.

Regards,
Sudhir