Self-introduction

Hi everybody,

My name is Lionel, I'm 27 years old and have a formation as computer
programmer.  I've been using linux since 2003 with the first fedora
core distribution, I have switch distribution quite a lot since then
but I've been back on fedora for a while and am really happy with it.

I've never really contributed to any project in the past, but I think
it's time for me to get involved and give a little of my time to the
community.

I didn't really know where to start, so I joined your group, hoping I
can make myself useful to something.

I'm really excited to start working with your team and to help getting
this distribution even better than it is already.

Have a nice day / evening!

--
Lionel