Re: Test Plan location for 389

On 05/27/2014 05:27 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
On Sun, 2014-05-25 at 18:49 +0530, Amita Sharma wrote:

Thanks for explaining the things so nicely, I hope I got it right and
updated the stuff accordingly.
Please check ::
1. http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Test_Cases - New Category 3
2. http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Package_389-ds-base_test_cases
3. http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_389_ds_base_setup_testcase

Thanks & Regards,
Looks pretty good! On the test case page, I'm not quite sure why you
added the Links section quite the way you did - I tend to try and keep
test case pages within the 'boundaries' of the test case template as
much as possible, so I might suggest just adding the links into the
Description section, just with a bit of text, something like this:

"This test case tests the installation of 389 Directory Server Instance.
NOTE: This includes only Instance setup testing, not the console. Full
documentation on setting up a 389 Directory Server instance can be found
[http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Install_Guide here] if needed."

I'm not sure the http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Download link
is really needed, but if so, you could work it in in the same way.
Hey thanks for the reply Adam. I dissolved the link section and put the links at appropriate places.

Thanks again!

I guess you'll do the same with the other test cases, right?
yeah! I have added two more, please have a look :: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Package_389-ds-base_test_cases

Thanks,
Ami