Re: May I file 1000 bugs aka upstream test suite tracking

Looks like reporting missing test suites in Bugzilla is not accepted. I guess it's just me who prefers Bugzilla compared to other media.

I *will use the Wiki* for this.

On the topic of tests not executed in %check I *will use Bugzilla* but Alexander Kurtakov brings up another angle - tests executed in %build. This needs more investigation. I will start a separate thread for it.

Thanks for your answers,
Alex