May I file 1000 bugs aka upstream test suite tracking

Hi guys,
(note: devel, packaging and test lists) previously I've done a little experiment and counted how many packages are likely to have upstream test suites and how many don't:
http://atodorov.org/blog/2013/12/24/upstream-test-suite-status-of-fedora-20/

In general around 35% do have test suites, the rest don't.

My goal is to bring down the number of packages which ship without any sort of test suite inside their code base.

The first step is to identify them and track them in Bugzilla.

My question is:
**Is everyone, especially package maintainers OK with me filing 1000+ bugs ?**

Last time I did so (around 100 bugs) it got a few people unhappy so better ask this time!

If you are unhappy seeing such many bugs and having your mailbox full with notifications from Bugzilla please reply with a better proposal and why do you consider it better.

Thanks,
Alex