Re: Did anyone's F20 system randomly "reboot" after updating from updates-testing just recently?

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 08:42:31AM -0700, Chris Murphy wrote:

> I don't think it's selinux because I ausearch -m AVC hasn't report anything for me in three days. I'm suspicious of initscripts though.

Hmm, I just encountered the scriptlet issue using yum but can also
reproduce with dnf. Trying to remove the resulting duplicate packages
gets me more of the same _unless_ I toggle SELinux to permissive mode.
Then 'yum remove' completes without any errors, as does dnf. The same is
true for installation of new packages (with s/preun/prein/ obviously).

The somewhat weird thing is that no AVCs are generated, so it doesn't
look like a run-of-the-mill policy issue.

A quick try at downgrading initscripts yielded no difference to the
behaviour described above.