Re: xfce does not remember saved sessions on Fedora 20

On 12/16/2013 11:38 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
I'm still scratching my head over the other applications not
saving/restoring correctly, but xfce4-terminal at least is fixed in an
update I just pushed.
Thanks for taking care about this issue.

Testing and karma welcome:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/xfce4-terminal-0.6.2-3.fc19

So far, I've only given the x86_64.fc19 version a try.

- xfce4-terminals now seem to be saved and restored correctly.

- Same issues with gnome as before. E.g. ghex, gedit get restored on last active workspace before log-out (The workspace the log-out was performed), instead of the workspace they were placed on before log-out.

- No issues with firefox and thunderbird.

Ralf