Re: xfce does not remember saved sessions on Fedora 20

On 12/13/2013 04:09 PM, nonamedotc wrote:
I believe this happened before recently - XFCE does not remember
sessions anymore. I tried clearing the ~/.cache/sessions/* and
restarting the system - this does not affect the behavior in any way.

Is anyone else seeing this?
Yes, I am. Both under F19 and F20!

How can I troubleshoot this and what information should I provide for
getting to the root of this?
I have no idea. I've been playing with various of the "usual suspects", which used to work in the past, but no success on F19/20 so far.

Ralf