Re: Is yum groups broken in f20 ?

Adam Pribyl wrote:
What happens if yum downloads again the groups info? BTW: I only have two 4bytes
long file in this directory, and have the same problem.

The files in the directory are created by yum and are not downloaded from a repository. Removing the files will stop yum from using the group marking code that we're seeing these warnings from. I'm not sure why some systems have these files and some do not, which is what needs more investigation, but removing them will not have any negative side effects.