Re: Is yum groups broken in f20 ?

On Thu, 12 Dec 2013, Michael Cronenworth wrote:

Adam Pribyl wrote:
There is much more problems with groups in bugzilla, it affects F19 too.
You can "fix" this by using "yum mark remove <group>" on all groups you get
warning they are missing (you have to have the latest yum - so yum update
yum).

You don't need to bother with this. If you read the bug link you'll find an easier solution.

rm -rf /var/lib/yum/groups

I do not see this explicitely beeing said in the bug 1014202 but I understand the systems without this directory may behaving well.

What happens if yum downloads again the groups info? BTW: I only have two 4bytes long file in this directory, and have the same problem.

Adam Pribyl