Re: Moving away from reporting to RH bugzilla and adopting pure upstream reporting mantra.

On 09/24/2013 10:07 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
which I would summarize as:

- You asked about us running our own bugzilla.
- We mentioned we have been thinking about this and pointed to the
   above wiki page.
- We noted at this time that we aren't wanting to do so, but are happy
   to hear more info that would persuade us.
- We asked you about the specific issues you had with
   bugzilla.redhat.com but I have never seen them. Could you add them to
   the wiki page?

I do believe you yourself on numerous occasions as well as other in fedora-admin have claimed powerless and directly me to contact directly bz admins. Are you know telling that has been changed?

- There was a off topic sidetrack where you indicated that you thought
   EPEL shouldn't be considered part of Fedora or considered in any bug
   tracking plans.

No it belongs in RHBZ

- You then suggested we switch to github's issue tracker.
- A bunch of people indicated issues with this plan.

As well as the entire bits that make up the distro.

- You then decided we should just stop using bugzilla at all.

No I did not until I spoke with couple of developers and heard their view on things

Biased indeed and not your usually answer we dont have enough man power to run it even when offered one...

JBG