Re: Moving away from reporting to RH bugzilla and adopting pure upstream reporting mantra.

On 09/24/2013 10:07 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
Again, if you want to be productive could you detail the exact pain
points you have and we can try and alleviate them with RH bugzilla
team.

Unlimited unhindered hacking access to bugzilla for one, an full disclosure of the RH administrative policy in the workings which no one of us in the community has ever known ( with the exception of maybe RH employees ) for example I one time hit a wall when they claimed they could not do that and I asked why the tool was part of upstream bugzilla due to policy when asked which policy things went silent. The other are staff related Jaroslav mentioned he would take care of it with the RH staff in BRNO.

JBG