Re: Moving away from reporting to RH bugzilla and adopting pure upstream reporting mantra.

On 09/24/2013 09:05 AM, jwildebo@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Fedora isn't just upstream-slapped-with-a-specfile. As a distribution
the resposibility is more complex:
Yes, I already made that point yesterday; see https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/test/2013-September/117874.html. Jóhann has responded to many others messages in this conversation but has ignored that one. I can only assume that he has not responded because he has no good answer.

  jik